Thursday, February 20, 2003

Prezzies from South Africa
Thux just came bearing gifts for us. I got a can of Sparletta and some incense.

Sparletta is supposedly the best cream soda in the world... according to him anyway. It's apparently bright green in color. I have to wait until it is very cold to partake. I'll give my review once I've tried it.

The incense is "Artemisia Afra". The front of the package says "Capturing the fantastic aromas of the African Bush". Haha. Thux said he didn't know exactly which aromas they were capturing.

Now see Artemisia Afra apparently has some medicinal qualities which must make it a nice thing to have around. But this is what got me: "[It] is a strong narcotic, analgesic and antihistamine, an excellent smoke-mix, reputed for its hallucinogenic effects." Great! Can't wait to try it. Haha.

FÜR ELISE -- Free sheet music. And for everyone who is coming here looking for free sheet music for "Promise" by Krezip. Well, I got sick of having the keyboard in the living room, so it's not finished... but I will put up what I have eventually. If you can't figure out the rest based on what I've got already, then you're out of luck... because I don't feel like doing it anymore.

The Boys are Back in Town
Yeah, the 3/4's of the boys have been at the studio two blocks away all week, and I've seen them for all of about three minutes yesterday. Paul is going out with the bossman for dinner, so maybe I'll get Darren & Dave to hit the town with me. I'm quite interested in hearing how the creative process went for them and toby. I'm supposedly getting a cd of the new stuff tonight. Woot woot!

0 Comments:

Post a comment