Monday, February 03, 2003

Michael and I went to see the Ben. Gate again last night since it was their first show after returning to the states. During our four hours on the road, we were brainstorming for names for our potential booking and management company. My favorite, TriQuad, is already taken by in ISP. Poo. Michael's best was StickFigure... because the logo is so obvious. Unfortunately, stickfigure.com is already claimed by a band. Back to the drawing board.

I'm anxious to see the new Music Man. That show has a special place in my heart, because I believe it was the first live musical I ever saw... and it was the first show I auditioned for and got a part in. (Plus it is set in Iowa... "oh there's nothing halfway about the Iowa way to treat you when we treat you which we may not do at all...")

0 Comments:

Post a comment