Monday, February 10, 2003

I survived the weekend o' babysitting. All of the fighting and yelling and disaster making was erased from memory when little Will woke up from his nap yesterday and came to cuddle on my lap.

Just found a great place. Worth 1000 -- image editing contest site. One of the categories was Movie Titles... and I loved this submission for Purple Rain! Another cool category was the Modern Renaissance one.

Playwright David Ives was the special guest on Studio 360 this morning. Thank goodness for real audio, because I missed most of the show. I have Ives' book All in the Timing, which is an amusing collection of 14 one-acts. You can read an excerpt of "A Sure Thing" -- which happens to be my favourite.

Have I mentioned my weird housemate situation? Yeah... something is definitely amiss. I did find out yesterday that this super cool chick that Tina and I know may be moving back to Nashville in April... and she would like to move in with us if the room is still open... so I'm excited about that. Yay for not having psychos move in.

In the spirit of Saint Valentine, I think you should read this. It is such a sweet recollection of how this guy fell in love.

On that note... blogs with cute Valentiny themes right now:
· Danielle's Tripping on Reality ... look quick, because her site has chameleon tendencies and is likely to change soon.
· Absolutely Ordinary ... I like the red hearts.

Backwash.com: the internet organized by personality. Seems like a kind of neat place... deserving of a closer look.

Song for the Day:
To Be with You - Mr. Big
~I'm the one who wants to be with you
Deep inside I hope you feel it too
Waited on a line of greens and blues
Just to be the next to be with you~

0 Comments:

Post a comment