Friday, February 14, 2003

I decided that I need to move to L.A. or Miami.

You see, I have been searching for grocery delivery services, and none of them are in Tennessee. In Florida, I suppose people are too old to go buy groceries. In California, I suppose people are far to busy to buy groceries. What about us?

I truly abhor going down to the Kroger... and getting the cart... and wandering around. Even when I make a list, I end up there for an hour or more.

I don't mind going in a group where we divide and conquer. "You. Get stuff for cheesecake. You. Beverages. You. Veggies. Make 'em good. I got meat and pasta. Everybody rendezvous at the Wheat Thins at 0800 hours. Go!"

I refuse to go today. It's not that I don't have any food. I just don't have much that seems to go together. If anybody has any recipes involving rice, artichoke hearts, green beans, cream of chicken soup, and/or chorizo, please leave them in the comments. :)

0 Comments:

Post a comment