Saturday, February 15, 2003


Happy Valentine's Day!
May hugs and kisses be given in abundance.


Friday Five
1.Explain why you started to journal/blog.

I came across a cool blog online and though it was great. (I'm sorry; I forget who it was now!) I was always a bit of a journal keeper growing up and had wanted to do something online. With all the new blogging tools, it was so easy to start.

2. Do people you interact with day to day or family members know about your journal/blog? Why or why not?
A few select people I know on a personal basis have been given the link. I don't know. I complain about work too much to let people around here know about it! :)

3. Do you have a theme for your journal/blog?
Not to speak of.

4. What direction would you like to have your journal/blog go in over the next year?
This is far too ambitious for me. I just want a link from Wil Wheaton. Ha!

5. Pimp five some of your favorite journals/blogs.
My most regular reads these days are as follows:
tash.mcgill -- my cute lil' kiwi. she reads Moby's site so I don't have to! :)
Tripping on Reality -- my nametwin in VA
Newton's Kumquat -- fellow Nashvillian
Intentionally Blank -- fellow Nashvillian
LifeUncommon -- love this girls photos!
The P Word -- thought-provoking and humorous
Inn of the Last Home -- really funny. Love today's entry on Dippin' Dots!
BlueDaniel -- fun new discovery
mmm... there's more, but that's all I can recall at the moment.

Song for the Day:
My Funny Valentine
- Chet Baker
~My funny Valentine, sweet comic Valentine,
You make me smile with my heart
Your looks are laughable, unphotographable,
Yet you're my favourite work of art~

0 Comments:

Post a comment