Friday, February 07, 2003

Friday Five
1. What did you have for breakfast this morning? If you didn't have breakfast, why not?

Erm... the breakfast of champions -- a piece of banana bread, a bowl of potato chips, and coffee.

2. What's your favorite cereal?
Honey Bunches of Oats with Almonds

3. How often do you eat out? Do you want that to change?
I've been on a kick where I have been walking to this little deli place for lunch. The lady there knows my order and my name, but she calls me "Love" anyway. The people there are so sweet that it makes me look forward to lunchtime. And their turkey baguette is worth the walk!

4. What do you plan on having for dinner tonight? Got a recipe for that?
I have been craving Los Palmos. Their beans and cheese and rice and chips and mmmm...

5. What's your favorite restaurant? Why?
In terms of all-time favourite, it would have to be Mama Carolla's in Indianapolis or The Butler in Saugatuck, Michigan. Run of the mill favs include Pizza Ranch and Applebees.

0 Comments:

Post a comment