Friday, January 24, 2003

This is the best thing anyone has sent me in a long time. (from Mark... my pal from the midwest who appreciates how lucky we are to be in the snowy south... when our families woke up to temperatures of -20 this morning... not including windchill!) You can personalize it by putting your firstname.lastname.youaremyfriend.com. Send it to friends. Send it to family. Send it to anyone, because it is a real pick-me-up. *warm fuzzies* hehe. I think the music is what really does it... haha.

Blast from the past... does anybody else remember New York Seltzer? I'm talking about back when it came in the little 10 oz. glass bottles instead of the run-of-the-mill plastic bottles. I used to collect those little glass bottles. I think I still have them above the doorway in my bedroom at my parents' house.

And on that line, hello! They still make Shasta?? (I love that their site is shastapop.com, since I come from the land of "pop" and not "soda".)

I ran across this fun little place again -- fwfr.com: Four Word Film Review. Some of them are really funny.

Song for the Day:
Wanna Be Startin' Somethin' - Michael Jackson
~You love to pretend that you're good
When you're always up to no good
You really can't make him hate her
So your tongue became a razor~

0 Comments:

Post a comment