Saturday, January 11, 2003

Sermon over Coffee by Karl:
"You know, so many times we get discouraged by people, and we let the deceiver convince us that we are no good. But when you think about what we really accomplish around here, we kick ass!"

Art Loss Recovery -- lists reported stolen and recovered artwork. Interesting.

BreakTheChain.org -- when you get those crappy forwarded messages from people who weren't thoughtful enough to bcc you on the message they sent out to everyone in their address book in hopes of receiving a gift certificate from Applebees... just send them to this site -- before blocking their email address forever! Muahahaha. (I hate spam, can you tell?)



Friday Five
1. Where are you right now?
At my desk in my office within the larger office.

2. What time is it?
2:36 Central Daylight Time

3. What are you wearing?
My long-sleeve ARC t-shirt, my dodgey Beanbag sweatshirt, my baggy blue jeans, socks with angels on them, and my brown clogs.

4. Any people or animals around you? Describe them.
Hmm... none, at the moment. Ahh, peace. Although I'm waiting on someone to get here, and I'm about to give up.

5. What are your plans for the weekend?
Recouperate from cold of death and destruction. Finish mailing my New Year's cards. Finish boxing up my prezzies for my international pals. Shh, don't tell Tash.

Song of the Day:
Beds Are Burning - Midnight Oil
~The time has come
A fact's a fact
It belongs to them
Let's give it back~
(super cheesey midi accompaniment track)

0 Comments:

Post a comment