Thursday, January 16, 2003

One of our clients had a showcase last night. I love their stuff. Go listen to the music, and be sure to follow the link to their website which rocks as much as they do. I was so proud of them. They sounded good, and they looked great. (Major pet peeve: people who don't know how to get down to their own music... but these guys have it figured out!)

So I didn't get home until late, because we went to get a bite to eat afterwards. I shut the light off at 1:45. At 2:23, just as I was drifting into that pleasant realm of sleep that I haven't been to since I got this cold last week, the smoke detector in my room lets out a shrill beeeeeeeep for a second... causing minor trauma to my cardiac system. Being the fireman's daughter that I am, I peeled myself out of bed to find out if anything was amiss. Nothing. So just as I'm about to go back to bed, it happens again. I determined then that it was low-battery time, and the only way to make it stop was to pull the battery out. Go downstairs. Get chair. Unwire the alarm. As I'm doing that, the one in the hallway goes off as well. Ugh.

Tonight I buy lots of batteries. I guess I should have done this at daylight savings... change your clock; change your battery.

Here you go. It Hurts. Don't hurt yourself. The world's most painful backgrounds.

Don't think. Just Laugh.

0 Comments:

Post a comment