Friday, January 17, 2003

Not wanting to spark any sort of political/moral debate, I still think this (from my friend Chris) is funny:
Execution (Alive & Well) by AmeriCo

That sparked a lively conversation about the death penalty which ended up getting a little silly....
D: I think they should consider giving the death penalty for smaller crimes
D: drug dealer?
D: death
D: drunk driver?
c: hahaha
D: death
D: idiot?
D: death
c: yes!
D: genocide of the menaces to society
c: i like that
D: I should run for office or something
c: on the platform of killing everyone who is dumb?
c: i'd vote for that... lovely
D: hahaha... well, when you put it that way... it just doesn't sound quite right
c: hey, i gotta split for a while... have a nice afternoon, my sweet little genocidal dictator

0 Comments:

Post a comment