Saturday, January 18, 2003

Listen to public radio this weekend for a debate on fair trade coffee on The Splendid Table.

Go vote for your choices to be the New Seven Wonders of the World. Candidates include Sydney Opera House, Eiffel Tower, Golden Gate Bridge, The Kremlin... even Timbuktu. Don't say they didn't ask you.

And speaking of... check out the Eiffel Tower Webcam. Webcams: Making the World a Smaller Place.

Just found a Great webstore! Daddy-O's... for all your swing and retro clothing needs. Now if I could just find me a guy who would wear a shirt like this.

Friday Five
1. Where do you currently work?
I work for an entertainment attorney who also does management and business management for artists, producers, and labels. Me? I just do whatever. My biggest project at the moment is developing some pretty major additions to one of our clients' website. And no... I know what you're thinking, and the answer is no. The only country singer I know is my awesome Starbucks guy... and I forgive him for that, because he gives me free coffee sometimes.

2. How many other jobs have you had and where?
Going backwards.... Teligent, Indianapolis; the band, Indianapolis; the ministry, Michigan; CFL Box Office, the caf, the theatre shop, Luther College; Subway, Iowa; my dad's office, Iowa. 8

3. What do you like best about your job?
The days I work from home... the people I get to work with... the basically-anything-goes dress code... the free stuff. :)

4. What do you like least about your job?
Waking up to go to it.

5. What is your dream job?
Probably right now it is just artist management or something like that.

0 Comments:

Post a comment