Saturday, February 01, 2003

In the criminal justice system, the people are represented by two separate yet equally important groups: the police who investigate crime, and the district attorneys who prosecute the offenders. This is their game.

Here's one for those who have come to think of Dubya as more of a monkey than a president.

Friday Five
1. As a child, who was your favorite superhero/heroine? Why?
Goodness. I can't even remember. Do the Smurfs qualify as superheros?

2. What was one thing you always wanted as a child but never got?
Easy Bake Oven. Although now that I'm older, I understand the concern about eating treats that can be baked with a light bulb.

3. What's the furthest from home you've been?
I guess Orlando.

4. What's one thing you've always wanted to learn but haven't yet?
My grandmother taught me how to tat when I was a kid... but I did not really learn enough to actually make something. I would like to learn again just to carry on the artform.

5. What are your plans for the weekend?
Dinner with Karl's family is the plan tonight. Then now that the dog has moved out, I am going to do my best to remove all evidence that there ever was one. Getting dog hair out of carpet SUCKS... if you really want to know how I feel about it. But I've got my can of static guard (as recommended here), and I found one of these brushes to comb the carpet. I've got my Fabreeze ready to go. I'm going to be a one-woman-cleaning-machine!

Song for the Day:
Spinning Wheel - Blood Sweat & Tears
Hello, incredible brass section, thanks for stopping by.

0 Comments:

Post a comment