Monday, January 20, 2003

I made some darn good chili yesterday. You can make it too.

Dani's Darn Good Chili
1 lb. Ground Beef, browned
1 can Diced Tomatoes
1 can Tomato Sauce
1 small can Tomato Paste
1 can Light Red Kidney Beans
1 Tbsp. Sugar
3 Tbsps. Chili Powder
1 tsp. Garlic Powder
Salt, to taste

Mix together. Simmer for a couple hours. Serve with cheese and sour cream. Enjoy!


This morning Karl asked if I was doing anything for "the game". Okay, I knew that the Superbowl isn't this weekend... but I was not aware that I was supposed to have plans for some other game. Sorry.. you can put a girl in Tennessee, but you can't put the Titans into the girl.

I just finished composing a beautiful review for Band of the Hand at The '80's Movie Gateway. The still have to approve it... but that site rocks anyway!

Song for the Day:
Stop the World - Extreme
~All the world's a masquerade
made up of fools and philosophers
Were it to rain on our charade,
all washes away, except for our true colors~

0 Comments:

Post a comment