Thursday, January 09, 2003

I haven't been this excited about an album release probably since the latest Michael album. And for those who say that downloading music discourages purchasing music... well, you're probably right, but I am still buying this one the day it comes out even though I just managed to download it. What is all this fuss about, you may ask yourself.

Four and a half years have passed. Ladies and gentlemen, prepare yourselves. On the Eleventh of February in the year of our Lord Two Thousand Two, Massive Attack will release its latest album, 100th Window.

I am loving it.

(For the curious, the easiest place to point you would be fDrive. Login: minting - Password: lingen)

Because I know you are looking for time-wasters just as much as I was, allow me to point you towards a site dedicated to the longest burning lightbulb. They even have a bulb cam.

And then this is just dangerous. Zinos... a directory of eZines that is sure to waste a good couple of hours.

Song for the Day:
Antistar - Massive Attack

0 Comments:

Post a comment