Saturday, January 04, 2003

Happy New Year! I don't do resolutions as a general rule... but I think that over the course of the last year my outlook has changed, and I am working towards being a better person anyway. But good luck to all of you who are quitting smoking, losing weight, eating healthier, and reading more.

I love my new Inspiron. My only complaint (besides the "End" and "Home" keys being in the wrong place) was that it came with this handy-dandy USB Flash Memory Key. I'm not complaining about that; it is handy-dandy, after all. But if you want to use it in a machine using Windows 98 or something other than one of the latest snappy versions (like my old computer, for instance) then it needs a driver... and no where did they say how to get that driver. After much searching and installing three other drivers... I would like to provide the link to the correct driver for the Dell memory key in hopes that I can help another poor soul out there.

Today I was told the new John Grisham book is being sent to me in the next couple weeks. I am eagerly anticipating that. I can't wait to put my new reading chair to use.

Three cheers for the return of the Friday Five!
1. Do you wear any jewelry? What kind? Yes. Right now I wear a shell and hemp necklace I got in Florida a few weeks ago. I also wear a single ring. I have a silver band that I usually wear, but my sister gave me a gold ring with my birthstone in it for my birthday... so I will try to wear that one more now. One earring at present.
2. How often do you wear it? I don't take the earring out or the necklace off... and I feel weird when there isn't a ring on my right hand. (I never wear more than one ring anymore though... less is more.)
3. Do you have any piercings? If so, where? Five holes in my ears. Two at the bottom of each, and then the one in the cartiledge of my left ear... which is the one that only comes out when my sister cuts my hair and hooks it with the comb.
4. Do you have any tattoos? If so, where? Often contemplated. Never executed.
5. What are your plans for the weekend? Sleep recovery. Unload my car. Laundry. Finish moving files from computer to computer.

0 Comments:

Post a comment