Wednesday, January 29, 2003

Happy Birthdays to Michael, Chris, & my bro-in-law Joe! Their birthdays are today, yesterday, and Sunday, respectively.

(Hi Trevor! Very weird/cool that you found this place. Long time no see.)

Cat New Year's Resolutions (from Ern)
▪ I will not eat large numbers of assorted bugs, then come home and puke them up so the humans can see that I'm getting plenty of roughage.
▪ We will not play Herd of Thundering Wildebeests Stampeding Across the Plains of the Serengeti over any human's bed while they're trying to sleep.
▪ Birds do not come from the bird feeder. I will not knock it down and try to open it up to get the birds out.
▪ If I MUST claw my human, I will not do it in such a fashion that the scars resemble a botched suicide attempt.

In a perfect world.... there would be no women driving around in pink pick-up trucks.
ben·e·dic·tion n.
1. A blessing.
2. An invocation of divine blessing, usually at the end of a church service.
3. An expression of good wishes.
I decided that today I am going to close every email with a benediction. (I found a whole list of Chrisitan benedictions.)

Strange Benedictions: not blessings nor good wishes... this site has some really interesting images. A must for anyone who loves the drawings in really old books. (I wish I had that sea unicorn thing when I was making my Risk map!)

Song for the Day:
Come Sail Away - Styx
During a moment of temporary insanity last night, I gave up working on "the song" and started tinkling around on the keyboard. All of a sudden, I thought, "Hey, that sounds like the intro to 'Come Sail Away'." So that got this song stuck in my head.
~We lived happily forever so the story goes
But somehow we missed out on the pot of gold
But we'll try, best that we can to carry on~

0 Comments:

Post a comment