Sunday, January 12, 2003

Flash Flash Revolution -- I'm no better at this than I was before... but I thought Mr. T would appreciate the link.

Michael J. Fox Database -- pretty much everything you ever wanted to know about the guy.

The Omni Project -- Four young men. One car of the verge of death. And the experiments they conducted. It is actually inspiring me to conduct some of these on Amana. If only that car moved.

Did I mention that our computer networking guy made me sick? He was at our office at the end of last week and sounded absolutely dreadful. I should have known that my office would be infested. And yes indeed, by mid-week I was hating life. Let's just hope today is the worst of it... fever and all. And the only reason I'm awake is that I'm waiting on a promoter who was supposed to call but has yet to do so. I think I'm going to watch some Invader Zim.

Song of the Day:
The Doom Song - Gir

0 Comments:

Post a comment