Wednesday, December 25, 2002

'Tis the season to be jolly...

I had a horrible scare yesterday. I was at my dad's shop, and he cracked his head on a skid loader. He fell to the ground, and when he tried to stand, he fell against another table to catch himself. He had blood everywhere, but he kept acting like he was fine. I insisted that he go and get stitches, but he thought he was fine. (Turns out that he went and got four stitches after I left.) Parents aren't supposed to get hurt. That was scary.

We're getting ready to do our family Christmas party tonight. It took me forever to wrap my presents, since they are more works of art than just gift-wrapping... but at least they looked pretty for one day.

Last night I saw a video of the navy's Heli-stat which crashed several years ago not far from where the Hindenberg went down. It was four helicopters attached to a blimp. It just seemed like not such a bright idea to begin with, if you ask me.

Anyway, I wish you and yours a very merry Christmas!
               

0 Comments:

Post a comment