Friday, December 20, 2002

Theme Thursday: Holidays


Our decorating was light this year,but just the
pretty balls add a little cheer to our ceiling fan.


I love Linda Eder. This love started in college when Trevin (the only person I know who is still infatuated with Debbie Gibson) introduced me to the world of Jekyll & Hyde. This musical became a bit of an obsession for us... we listened to it non-stop. (One night during stressful studying for finals, I called for a study break, stood on my desk and lip-sync'd the first act to my four roommates...complete with actions.)

I loved Linda more after my J-term class that year went to Chicago for four days. One of the shows we happened to catch was the pre-Broadway edition of Jekyll & Hyde. I was amazed by her. Less than amazed by Robert Cuccioli who didn't even hold a candle to Anthony Warlow's performance on the concept cast album from 1994. (Not to mention that they cut one of my favourite songs -- "Bitch, Bitch, Bitch".)

So anyway, last night I watched her Christmas concert on Bravo, and she was so beautiful. Really nice program.

Came across this place (via this place), and I am so thrilled to see that I am not alone in my disgust for the Wil Wheaton blog. If you'll note, I blogged about the Cult of Wil back in May, and my feelings remain true to this day.

Thanks to YES.net, I figured out my...

Song for the Day:
Dance Hall Days - Wang Chung
I never ever knew what they were saying in this song... so when I heard it this morning, I decided it was time to find out.

0 Comments:

Post a comment