Sunday, December 08, 2002

Last night Michael and I cruised down to Chattanooga to see The Benjamin Gate. We were a little late leaving town (nevermind the one hour time change), but due to his bat-out-of-hell driving philosophy, we got there just as they were starting the first song. Good times. They rocked. Adrienne said, "Yeah, I knew it was 'Danielle plus one', and I thought, 'hmm, is she taking a boy?'" My response, "No boy. Just Michael." :)

Afterwards we went to dinner with QuietE and 15 other random people who showed up at Steak'n'Shake.... so we didn't get back home until 3:30. I didn't go to sleep until 4:15.

So imagine my dismay when Manda called at 8:22 this morning to tell me that she, Jack & Brandon were all awake and wanted me to be awake too. They went to some clearance sale at Universal Studios. The whole conversation was foggy -- I remember talking to Brandon briefly, until Jack took the phone to sing to me, and then I told Manda I was going to kill her. Revenge will be sweet. She goes to bed by 10:00 at the latest... I go to bed at 1:00 at the earliest. She is one hour later than I am. Muahahaha.

I made blueberry muffins and okra today. And now I have to get ready to go to Karl's for an office Christmas party thing. Bah humbug.

We Didn't Start the Fire flash thingy.

Song for the Day:
Cherubs - Arab Strap
If my life had a soundtrack, I'd want this song to be playing at some point.

0 Comments:

Post a comment