Thursday, December 05, 2002

I was thinking about my old apartment in Michigan yesterday. This was by far the coolest place I have lived in the recent past. My old roommate Krystal and I had the third floor of the old Weeks mansion. (The picture to the right was taken out of the windows at the front shown in the picture on that website.) That place was oozing with character. Hardwood floors. Arched ceilings. Beautiful windows. That was fun. I miss that apartment.

Found: Super cool retro t-shirts. Located at backwardglances.com. They've got Ralph Macchio, Jem, Michael Jackson, and Thundercats. I mean, come on. Those are totally rad!

After a little bit of searching, I found that I met this Guy (pun intended) at the airport the other day. We were both freezing on the bench outside baggage claim waiting for our rides. He said he was a writer who is in town working on a book. He was an extremely nice gentleman, and therefore if curling interests you, I suggest puchasing his last book.



I'm not coordinated enough to play guitar, but if I was, I would get one of those daisy guitars! :)

Ugh... beautiful, beautiful photography by Steve Szabo.

Here's a site for Star Wars costumes and props with instructions on how to make some of the key items.

Song for the Day:
Don't You (Forget About Me) - Simple Minds
~Don't you forget about me
I'll be alone, dancing you know it baby
Going to take you apart
I'll put us back together at heart, baby~

0 Comments:

Post a comment