Saturday, November 02, 2002

Tash, this is beautiful and heartwrenching at the same time. I know your strength; you will endure.

November 1st... and you know what that means -- Novel Writing Time! I am wasting precious words here... but I don't think I'm starting until lunchtime maybe. I've got a few opener ideas, but I may just have to start cranking out something somewhere in the middle and tie up the beginning later. I hope to put my baby online somewhere, but I have yet to figure out how I want to do that since it will probably be written in a really random order. Oh well.

Quote for Last Night:
"You never see a depressed skipper."
~Hans, on the attitude required for skipping.

Part three in the going-away process is tonight. Mick & Lisa went out with karaoke; Steven went out with a low-key gathering. Tonight Andrew wants to go out in style. We are all getting dressed up and going to the Opryland Hotel for cocktails. Suits and skirts required. Nice. He leaves at 5:30 tomorrow morning. *sniff*

I suppose you could call this... tasteless? (...yet funny). McDonald's Launch Commemorative "Twin Towers" Burger.

Song of the Day:
Army of Me - Bjork
In honor of the Best Of album I just found online.

0 Comments:

Post a comment