Thursday, November 07, 2002

Tales of the Easily Amused:
Last night we got to watching Return of the Wolf, a National Geographic special on public television. The sound was turned down, and we ended up doing a sort of Mystery Science Theatre 3000 dialogue along with it. Quite scary, really.

The Parking Garage episode of Seinfeld was on last night. I could not stop laughing, because I had that same exact feeling a few weeks ago at the hospital. We had been there so many times within those couple of days. I had tried to park in the same vicinity, but alas, my car still hid from me.

Speaking of my car, I hope whoever backed into it last night feels really guilty for putting that huge dent in the side. People suck.

Song for the Day:
I'm Gonna Make You Love Me - The Jayhawks
In honor of me missing their concert tonight at 12th & Porter. This should inspire me to read The Rage more often, but maybe sometimes it's just best not to know what you are missing.

~We talked for hours at a time
Then I came to my senses
You’re more than a friend
You’re my perfect lover~


NaNoWriMo Update:
Word Count: 7175
Goal for Today: 10002
Words to Goal: 2827
Suicide Attempts: please return later for the official count.

The initial momentum has officially died. I can't do it, cap'n. I can't take much more of this.

0 Comments:

Post a comment