Wednesday, November 27, 2002

My nose knows. I've been smelling really well the last couple weeks, I just hadn't noticed it until today. This is what I have smelled today...
  • the damp air outside

  • someone's Snuggle dryer sheets coming from the dryer vent in the house behind the office

  • the freshcut Christmas trees in a pile outside Starbucks

  • the peppermint syrup in Starbucks

  • the gentleman wearing Eternity cologne in Starbucks

  • the overpowering candle in my office
This may not be weird to anyone else... but I asked three different people if they had enjoyed the pine scent of the Christmas trees like I had, and not a single one of them had noticed. It was so strong to me that I could not figure out how they missed it. So I checked to see what causes heightened sense of smell. There were many websites saying that pregnant women smell well. Guaranteed, that is not my problem... but this site suggests that stress causes the same smell awareness. I guess I might be a little stressed. I would say that I have 12 of these stress symptoms going on right now -- I don't count "indecisive" though, because I always am. I was accused of being dyslexic last week, because I was having such a hard time thinking straight... that's just not like me. (Check here to see if you are stressed. Or check your stress inventory... I'm down to 255.)

Buzz Aldren action figures available now at SpaceStore.com.

I love these! How cute. Tiny Games: Teeny-tiny games for your sneaky worktime pleasure... Tiny Donkey Kong... Tiny Tetris... Tiny Pacman... how great are they?? Plus you can view the site in Hebrew. Does it get any better than that?

Also check out Atariland.com - Keeping the Atari Legacy Alive.

Going to 8 Mile with my buddy Mark tonight. I might be a closet Eminem fan.

Song for the Day:
All I Need - Air
~All I need is a little time
To get behind this sun and cast my weight
All I need's a peace of this mind
Then I can celebrate~

0 Comments:

Post a comment