Sunday, November 17, 2002

Everything of value is out of the apartment, and keys were turned in. I really wish I could have taken the old console television, but I have no place for it. Love the green chairs too... but oh well.

Stayed at Karl & Sandra's last night. Watched the kids all evening for them. Sandra said she is going to be praying that God opens the doors for a trip to Australia for me. :)

Natro sent me this gem. The Darkside Switch Campaign -- "My name is Anakin Skywalker, and I'm a Sith Lord."

New projects... Finish novel, felt something, become an Ebay maven.

Song for the Day:
Things Can Only Get Better - Howard Jones
~And do you feel scared - I do
But I won't stop and falter
And if we threw it all away
Things can only get better~


In honor of my old roommate Krystal, I hereby reinstate All 80's Saturdays. Only 80's music was played in our apartment on Saturdays... but a few early 90's albums got by.

It is supposedly going to *S*N*O*W* tonight. Though I have been driving on snow since the day I turned 16, the people down here get all jumpy and therefore stupid when driving in anything less than perfect weather conditions. My luck some idiot will come sliding into me should anything freeze.

0 Comments:

Post a comment