Monday, November 04, 2002

Drew should be in the UK by now, although I don't believe anyone has heard from him yet. We had a fabulous time the other night at the Opryland Hotel. The guys looked so handsome and debonaire in their suits. We had cocktails at Cascades Terrace... a revolving lounge where we stayed for nearly two full revolutions (which equals two hours). We walked around for a bit. Then we settled down at the Jack Daniels Saloon where we played Warlords and Scumbags for quite a while.

We watched Jackass the Movie last night. I would not recommend it to the easily offended, but we laughed and laughed. I forget a lot of the bits right now, but the Golfing Blow-Horn segment really had me going. I have always found Johnny Knoxville strangely appealing.

Yesterday was Thanksgiving. Or at least we celebrated it then. Jesse's family came up and brought the whole meal -- which was wonderful.

NaNoWriMo Update:
Word Count: 3129
I'm behind schedule, but it has been really hard to find time. I was invited to move in with Phil, Fi, Jesse & Hans because their house is getting emptier and emptier... and to spend as much time with them during their last nine days, so I think I am going to do that starting tomorrow night. For now, I write some more....

0 Comments:

Post a comment