Thursday, October 17, 2002

We're having a baby!!

Well, I'm obviously not.... but the bossman's wife is! Yay! She should be arriving soon. I think I just saw the stork go over.

I was trying to figure out what Wednesday's child was full of... (full of woe, by the way) ...when I came across this Wednesday's Child adoption program. Ugh... it is so heart-wrenching reading the descriptions of the kids. A 17-year-old girl in the 8th grade with a 2nd grade reading level. I just want to hug her and help her somehow.

I am so fortunate.

With all the talk of people I know going back to school, part of me thinks I could deal with college a little better now. I'd much rather study abroad however. I wonder if I could re-enroll at Luther for 2003-04, because my theatre prof and former advisor is the Nottingham Director for next year.

The Uruguyan rugby players, whose plane-crash tale was made famous by the movie (and book) Alive, won a reunion match last weekend. I think I own the movie... but of course, the book was better.

0 Comments:

Post a comment