Wednesday, October 02, 2002

Ugh -- T&N Days concluded yesterday. Now I can get back to my regularly scheduled blogging.

New Project!
I saw this cute little idea at a pretty site called BlueSchnauzer.org... which led me to another pretty site called Not Martha... I love crafty people!... but anyway...

I am making little glass marble magnets! I experimented with 3/4" magnets early in the evening. They worked, but there was some overhang. When I got home again later, I tried the 1/2" ones and was happier with the results. A friend with the vision sent me a series of little rose photos he had taken -- so now I need a sharp color printer to make them into magnets. I made a cute Coca-cola one for my brother and a Harley one for my dad. I have a feeling this is going to get ridiculous. Yay! (And maybe I can sell them in sets of 6 for $4.50. Or a baker's dozen for $15.)

One of those sites also linked to this pretty site -- Ugly Green Chair... who linked to More Crayons, which could be a handy resource in the future.

Song for the Day:
Whiter Shade of Pale - Annie Lennox
In honor of the Medusa conversation of last night... referring to the new mousse I bought and how it has silica in it to ward off humidity which is the bane of anyone with a bit of natural curl to her hair. I mentioned that a little humidity makes my hair really bouffant and said, "You can just call me Medusa." And he said, "Well, sometimes I do, actually. You know Medusa? I mean, Danielle?"