Sunday, October 06, 2002

**Public Service Day**

I get a lot of random search requests pulling up my page. Some are completely out there (i.e. "monkey mullet playing guitar")... but some of them have been showing up over and over again. So in an effort to aid my fellow websurfers out there, I hereby extend my helping hand.

• Spongebob Squarepants Theme Song - guitar tab / guitar tabs / tablature / tablatures - they've got it here
• Spongebob Theme Song - piano tab / piano music / sheet music / keyboard music - I did this one myself, thank you very much.
• Spongebob Theme Song - wav / real audio / listen - hear it here
• Spongebob Animated Gif - icon / picture / animation - here
• Spongebob Buddy Icon - aol icon / animated - here
• Vanessa Carlton - free sheet music / piano music -
here
• Free Ringtone - nokia / Macguyver / Macgyver - here
• Pumpkin Carving - celebrity / movie star / famous / carvings / patterns / free - all here at carvingpumpkins.com

The results of the Bellybutton Lint Survey are in. You will want to be sure to check out the electron-microscope photos.

Mick rang last night to apologize and make sure I was doing okay here with everything. Got to speak to Lisa for a bit too. Spent most of the 90 minutes crying or attempting to not cry. It was so good to talk to them, and I'm just praying that the situation around them clears up soon.

0 Comments:

Post a comment