Saturday, October 05, 2002

Music Man Reference:
We've got trouble...
Right here in Music City.
Oh yes, we've got trouble
With a captial "T"
And that rhymes with "B"
And that stand for... some dear friends of mine who are going through a hard time right now. :(

Ahh... the pacifist in me is being tortured. I just want to make everything better. Fix everyone's hurts.

But shoes make everyone feel better: Friday Five
1. What size shoe do you wear? 6½ (odd for someone who is nearly 5'10")
2. How many pairs of shoes do you own? Oh my. Am I supposed to know? I can think of four pairs that are downstairs... at least seven pairs in my closet... a couple in my car... and then I have a suitcase full and a few pairs in a duffle bag that are more "winter shoes".
3. What type of shoe do you prefer (boots, sneakers, pumps, etc.)? Flip-flops or clunky black shoes, at the moment. I don't do sneakers.
4. Describe your favorite pair of shoes. Why are they your favorite? Right now my favorite pair is these blue flip-flops that have almost like a triangle of frayed fabric held with this thin rope. Hard to describe, but I love them because they are at one with my feet.
5. What's the most you've spent on one pair of shoes? I think my knee-high black boots were near $70.

Song of the Day:
If You're Not the One - Daniel Bedingfield
Hmm... can anyone else here relate to those lyrics?

0 Comments:

Post a comment