Thursday, October 31, 2002

Mmm... today is great.

Soon and very soon, I will be crushing Hans in Age of Mythology.

Just found out that Jenna and Paul will be visiting soon. Yay.

Got my Hot Air Affair photos back last night. Not too bad... but my scanner is crap.

Beth and I celebrated the season premiere of 24 by making a nice dinner and getting completely absorbed in it. I was a bit frustrated with how long it took to establish how much time had passed. I suppose I could have figured that out by reading any of the articles that they had about it... but I did not want to spoil anything. And since Tash isn't going to be able to see it for another three months, I guess that's all I can say. Except my big question is if everything is somehow going to come back to Nina in the end. That would be kind of cool -- and you read it here first, ladies and gentlemen.

0 Comments:

Post a comment