Saturday, October 12, 2002

I'm pretty sure there is some copyright infringement going on here. Now the question is whether or not to report it.

Watch for me and the girls on TBN tonight. There is no way that we didn't get on there at some point -- especially since we were trying to be the most enthusiastic audience members, singing and clapping along like superfans. Yeah, we made idiots of ourselves all for the sake of some air time. Beth, me, Chanel, & Tina were in the third row. Jeff and Jody's wives were a couple rows ahead of us. In the encore, Peter comes down and sings to a little girl with ponytails... that's Chanel's sister.

It is as impossible for man to demonstrate the existence of God as it would be for even Sherlock Holmes to demonstrate the existence of Arthur Conan Doyle. - Frederick Buechner

I'm surprised at how many Cryonics organizations there are. Granted, I haven't found 5000 of them or anything... but just the fact that there is really more than two surprises me. I don't know that I completely understand the rationale. Freeze my body; thaw me; fix me; live forever... yeah. One company will preserve brains encased in the cephalon (your head) for use in future-generated cloned bodies. Weird stuff. If you think about it, it could all be a huge scam. Yes, sign over your $120,000 life insurance policy to us, and then we will resurrect you in 50-100 years... after everyone who remembers you is dead too. *wink, wink*

Friday Five
1. If you could only choose 1 cd to ever listen to again, what would it be?
  1. Lyric Pieces - Edvard Grieg
2. If you could only choose 2 movies to watch ever again, what would they be?
  1. Robin Hood: Prince of Thieves
  2. The Saint
3. If you could only choose 3 books to read ever again, what would they be?
  1. Bible
  2. Kingdom of Dreams
  3. Lord of the Rings Trilogy - they are in one volume
4. If you could only choose 4 things to eat or drink ever again, what would they be?
  1. Coffee
  2. Diet Dr. Pepper
  3. Mom's meat and vegetable casserole
  4. Pasta
5. If you could only choose 5 people to ever be / talk / associate / whatever with ever again, who would they be?
This question isn't fair, because I haven't determined who my future husband may be yet...
  1. Mom
  2. Dad
  3. Manda
  4. Angela
  5. ??husband??

0 Comments:

Post a comment