Thursday, October 24, 2002

I have spent a great amount of time in toy departments over the last few days. (I actually went to the mall two days in a row -- scary.) I was somewhat shocked to see that they are still selling He-Man & the Masters of the Universe... except he looks really mean now. See for yourself: The He-Man I came to know and love (circa 1982) versus The muscle-bound He-Man of death and destruction (circa 2002). Prince Adam has done some serious bulking up. I do have to say that Teela has received quite a magnificent face-lift herself. Old versus New. You go, girl!

I'm going home to sleep during lunch. The deprivation caught up to me after Andrew and I talked, so I took it easy last night. Though tonight will most likely be another late one, because Steven leaves tomorrow. Sadness.

When someone gets dubbed as "the Kraftwerk of the new millenium", you know I had to check them out. The New Deal. Canadian, but I forgive them.

Deviant Art - for future reference

Song for the Day:
Promise - Krezip
~Now try, just try to say
What's on your mind
Promise that you will say
Promises made so I'll just wait
Promise that you will tell me~

0 Comments:

Post a comment