Wednesday, October 30, 2002

Five things that make today not so bad:

1. The carpet of orange and gold leaves on the sidewalk in front of the office.
2. It was rainy but still 68° outside.
3. Two hours until the season premiere of 24.
4. Encouraging emails from Mom.
5. Temperature drops this weekend -- break out the winter coats!

Will someone I know pleeeeeaaase do NaNoWriMo with me? I need moral support.

Chivalry is not dead. I had a stranger in Staples offer to help me get a box of paper into my cart this afternoon. I could have managed on my own, as I have had to do it many times before... but it's always nice to be on the receiving end of random acts of kindness.

Song for the Day:
Endless Summer Nights - Richard Marx
~Summer came and left without a warning
All at once I looked and you were gone~

0 Comments:

Post a comment