Saturday, October 26, 2002

And tonight will conclude the longest week of my life.

Friday Five
1. What is your favorite scary movie? I haven't seen it yet, but I want it to be Brotherhood of the Wolf... otherwise I love Edward Scissorhands, even though it isn't scary. I always play the soundtrack for it out the window to spook the trick-or-treaters.
2. What is your favorite Halloween treat? Reeces Peanut Butter Cups
3. Do you dress up for Halloween? If so, describe your best Halloween costume. My favourite was the witches costume, with the black velvet dress, white powder to make me even more pale, black hat, black nails... maybe I can find a photo to scan in.
4. Do you enjoy going to haunted houses or other spooky events? I like them but hate them at the same time. I have an overactive imagination as it is.
5. Will you dress up for Halloween this year? I had wanted to, but I don't think I have the energy anymore. There is always my Ren Faire costume if I change my mind at the last minute.



I am strangely attracted to that little MSN butterfly all of a sudden. Here is a whole swarm of them.

DealTime.com is a nice little resource to help you find the cheapest deals for stuff you were thinking about buying online.

This is one of the most brilliant things I have come across in a long time. It is a telemarketing counterscript to use when telemarketers call you. I am so tempted to do this -- I might actually start answering my phone for a change.

0 Comments:

Post a comment