Tuesday, October 15, 2002

Arrgg!After failed attempts on Friday night and Saturday afternoon, Hans and I finally saw Jonah: A Veggietales Movie yesterday. It was pretty cute. (I wish I had my nephew here though!) I was a little disappointed that they didn't do the themesong... and there were a few other gags we thought they could have played with a little more, but other than that, it was good. It really got us thinking about the story itself and how Jonah really didn't get it.

Last night was also the night of cards and educational television. We watched pbs most of the late afternoon and saw Rick Steves guide us through Paris (now I'd really kinda like to see Paris), a show on Beijing which was really interesting -- plus the host girl was really candid and fun which made it more interesting (now I want to go to The Great Wall even more), and a show about giraffes called "Tall Blondes" (now I am definitely going to Kenya so I can go to Giraffe Manor).

Song for the Day:
Monday Monday - The Mamas and the Papas

0 Comments:

Post a comment