Saturday, September 21, 2002

You are Civilian Calvin!
You don't get to travel much outside your neighborhood, but you still manage to get in plenty of trouble. When you're not acting up, you like to wax philosophical.
Take the What Calvin are You? Quiz


Friday Five
1. Would you say that you're good at keeping in touch with people? Ugh... I used to be so good -- now I'm absolutely horrible.
2. Which communication method do you usually prefer/use: e-mail, telephone, snail mail, blog comments, or meeting in person? Why? Email works out the best... for the most part. I hate talking on the phone in general, although I make exceptions for a few people. Snail mail, well, I go in spurts with that. Meeting in person is nice.
3. Do you have an instant messenger program? How many? Why/why not? How often do you use it? Yes -- AOL, MSN. Those are the ones I actually use once in a while. I have ICQ and Yahoo ones too but can't be bothered logging on.
4. Do most of your close friends live nearby or far away? Far away. Although having made some friends around here lately, I'd say it's starting to even out a little bit.
5. Are you an "out of sight, out of mind" person, or do you believe that "distance makes the heart grow fonder"? A happy combination of the two.

I get to run sound again! Yay! A once-a-month deal, but still... it's better than never. :)

0 Comments:

Post a comment