Friday, September 20, 2002

I saw a PT Woody on my way back from lunch today. (That would be a PT Cruiser with the faux wood siding.) I'm not so sure how I feel about that yet.

It's the Torture a Spammer Game!

The Jonah Movie Premiere is tonight, but I can't go because of a meeting. :( I guess it is going to be a big to-do with a red carpet and everything. I guess I could stop at the after-party later. I was at The Factory for lunch, and they already have lots of decorations up. Really cute.

This is officially my new search engine. boogle.com: google with quotes. Quotes such as: "A common mistake that people make when trying to design something completely foolproof is to underestimate the ingenuity of complete fools."

The Degree Confluence Project - I don't know who comes up with this stuff, but I wish it was me. Talk about a completely weird yet totally interesting idea.

My J Ralph cd came. Life is good.

0 Comments:

Post a comment