Saturday, September 14, 2002

I have a rare gift. My strength lies in my ability to do one thing very very well. Sword, pistol, airplane... whatever the weapon, I wield it with a deadly force, and a deadly accuracy. I love competition, and refuse to lose, no matter the stakes. I can make friends quickly, but can lose them as fast, due to my competitive nature.

What's your superpower?



They are showing The Wizard of Oz and Gone with the Wind at the Franklin Cinema. I've made it 25 years without seeing GWTW... so this leaves me with a dilemma. Do I go see it at the theatre assuming that at some point during the rest of my life someone will find out I haven't seen it and make me watch it, thereby experiencing it to the fullest on the big screen before that day? Or do I just make it my goal to never ever see it?

I hope to get some photos of the Hot Air Affair tonight and tomorrow. If they go up, I would think they should go right over my house.

Sunday I'm off to the festival. Karl's got passes for us, so I figure why not. I'm only really interested in seeing Jeremy Camp and BenGate, but maybe I'll be surprised.

Song for the Day:
Cover Me - Candlebox
Heard the first two chords of this today when I was driving to FirstCo., and I was like, "oh yeah... cover me, baby."

0 Comments:

Post a comment