Saturday, September 14, 2002

Happy Birthday, Christopher!

The perfect something I referred to on Monday has to do with his present... which was just a minor thing, but I cannot post it until I know he has gotten it.

I signed up at today. I can't remember the first blog I saw, but it led me back to blogger, so I used that as my parent.

I'm on drugs. Ear infection. I'm one night's drainage away from having the ultra-sexy sick voice.... it's getting there.

For those who haven't clued in yet... I am a total lover of beautiful wedding photos. Should I tie the knot one day, I hope to have a really imaginative photographer who will do really fun and playful, yet sophisticated shots. These photos are wonderful. (Plus the girl has gerbera daisies in her bouquet.) :)

Star Wars Episode II is coming to IMAX, and we are so there. It's supposed to release in November at 50 commercial IMAX theatres. Surely we would get it here, seeing as how we are a mighty metropolis, right?

Friday Five
1. What was/is your favorite subject in school? Why? I always loved creative writing/english.
2. Who was your favorite teacher? Why? Mr. Tacke - freshman english. He treated me like a person, not just a student.
3. What is your favorite memory of school? Working on sets for the theatre productions.
4. What was your favorite recess game? Kingpin dodgeball.
5. What did you hate most about school? I liked it except for having to wake up in time to get there. (Even though I lived across the street.)

0 Comments:

Post a comment