Friday, September 27, 2002

And since I probably won't have much time to write tomorrow (tooth&nail day)... here's the Friday Five:

1. What are your favorite ways to relax and unwind? Mmm... coffee, computer. At other times getting away from the computer is more relaxing though.
2. What do you do the moment you get home from work/school/errands? I usually dump my stuff on the table inside the door. Go upstairs. Crash on the couch.
3. What are your favorite aromatherapeutic smells? I love sandlewood.
4. Do you feel more relaxed with a group of friends or hanging out by yourself? I'm truly an introvert at heart, but I can be relaxed around almost anybody.
5. What is something that you feel is relaxing but most people don't? I don't know if others do or not... but driving is so relaxing for me. I take the scenic route so often just to prolong the experience.

0 Comments:

Post a comment