Friday, August 09, 2002

We went to see Signs last night. (Erin, what did you think of it?) My roommate saw it last weekend and told us not to go, so I wasn't expecting a lot. It was a lot better than I thought. I really loved the opening sequence with the names and music. The little girl was absolutely adorable. Overall, it was pretty intense and stressful.

Lisa gave me socks. :) Sheep with googly eyes.

Two packages should arrive today. My Transformers: Season One DVDs and the birthday gift for my roommate. Hehe. (I thought that was brilliant. The stuff that Cupid dips his arrows in.)

Just for future reference: if your passport goes through the wash, it is best to think about getting that replaced more in advance than five days before leaving the country again. Adam gave me a heart attack this morning, but with a little expedition fee, it has already been fixed. Phew!

0 Comments:

Post a comment