Thursday, August 15, 2002

We watched Goldmember last night. Quite amusing, I must say. I definitely need to see it again to absorb more of the good stuff. I saw the Mr. Roboto thing coming for miles, but I have to say that was one of my most favourite parts.

"There's only two things I hate: people who hate other people just because they're from other countries... and Dutch people."

My spy name:
Danielle "Heroic"
Never one to shrink from calamity, you emerge from the crowd and place yourself in danger to protect others. It's never for the glory, you just happen to be in the right place at the right time and take charge of the situation.
Vital Gear
Includes everyday clothes, willingness to help others and survival skills.

Song for the Day:
Mojo Pin - Jeff Buckley
Keeping with the whole mojo-licious theme for the day.

0 Comments:

Post a comment