Tuesday, August 27, 2002

Sweet. I finished the book I was reading last night, and I see today that the new books I ordered are en route for delivery today. Mondays can be decent after all.

The boys are back in town. (well, they will be tonight.) I haven't gotten much in the way of details, but I can't wait to hear about their European adventures this time. Show in N.C.... and then Dave leaves for his wedding. How weird is that?

Reservoir Dogs. 10 Year Anniversary. DVD released tomorrow. (And if you are a die-hard fan, you can get the collector's pack, which includes all four of the collectible covers... even though the dvd content is the same.) I heard there are new camera angles for the "ear scene". Eww. You shoot me in a dream, you'd better wake up and apologize.

And in the odd and usual department: The Air Guitar World Championships. "The purpose of The Air Guitar World Championships is to promote world peace. According to the ideology of air guitar playing all war and disease would cease to exist and all bad things would disappear if everyone in the world only played air guitar. This is why at the end of every competition all people in the world are invited to play air guitar simultaneously."

And then there is this little amusing article: Heidi, The Hybrid from Hell... about a poor gent's less than stellar experience with a hybrid car. "...the Promise was a Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious Low Emissions Vehicle, meaning it practically vacuumed harmful pollutants from the atmosphere as you drove."

0 Comments:

Post a comment