Thursday, August 22, 2002

Support a Constitutional Amendment to protect the Pledge of Allegiance and National Motto. Click here for more information.

I just found out about this: The Presidential Prayer Team. Great concept.

I predict a hit song of "We are the World" proportions written by Smitty & King. I believe it is released to literally every radio station nationwide this week. Sung by MWS. Just wait.

On Prophesying by Dreams by Aristotle. I have had a series of very vivid dreams the last few nights involving very real people in my life. I normally sleep so hard that I don't remember them in the morning, but this week has been different. Last night a dear friend from high school died. Weird.

Wednesday Whimsy .. let's give this one a whirl.
Future
What do you see yourself doing 10 years from now? A glimpse into the crystal ball reveals that I will be pursuing my career as an interpretive dancer. Maybe not. Ten years from now is hugely far away in the grand scheme. I just want to be happy and doing my part to make others happy.
If you could do anything that you wanted, what would it be? Depends what we are talking about here. "Do" as in a career-type thing or "do" as in a one-time event. For the latter, I would like to travel the world -- with destinations including, but not limited to, Turkey, Ireland, Holland, UK, South Africa, Australia, New Zealand, Japan and an as-of-yet undetermined location in South America.
Where in your life do you wish to be a year from now? This is almost harder than the 10-year question. 4th Planet tour management. :)
Describe a recent dream. I can picture where we were, but I can't tell where it is. But I found out that Chris and someone else had died within days of each other. My roommates were in it and so were some friends from here who didn't know my friends from high school, but somehow they were very supportive. The hardest part was asking my boss for more time off to go to their memorial services.

Song of the Day:
Silence - Delerium featuring Sarah McLachlan
(That's not the version I'm listening to, but it works.)

0 Comments:

Post a comment