Tuesday, August 06, 2002

Not ready to divulge the greatness of my weekend.

Last Friday's Five
1. What is your lineage? Where are your ancestors from? Dutch - Utrecht, I believe. I think we also determined that my cousins and I are 1/16th Native American due to a great-great grandma in there somewhere.
2. Of those countries, which would you most like to visit? Oh, let's go with The Netherlands
3. Which would you least like to visit? Why? Umm... well... next question?
4. Do you do anything during the year to celebrate or recognize your heritage? Well, there was the grand ol' Tulip Festival (aka Tulip Fizzle) back home. That's about it. I am forced to use Dutch phrases every now and again... just because there isn't anything in English that means the same thing.
5. Who were the first ancestors to move to your present country (parents, grandparents, etc)? Great-grandparents, I believe.


Intuition. Insight. Emotions. Feelings.
Take the quiz.

0 Comments:

Post a comment