Friday, August 09, 2002

How do I hate my car? Let me count the ways....

As if my engine issues and more recent muffler (or lack-thereof) problems weren't enough, today I went outside to go to lunch... and there sits my car with an absolutely flat tire. Not just a low tire, mind you. Flat. Like NO air. Yeah, I really had time for that. Thankfully, I could walk to the market for lunch, and Karl helped me get the tire off and to the repair place this afternoon. He rocks.

Transformers: More than meets the eye, baby, yeah.

I'm sure other sites probably linked to this article a couple months ago when it came out, but I just came across it today and found one line in there rather amusing: "You can never get into the mind of a giraffe." Yeah, tell that to the Pet Psychic.

I also found my new motto thanks to a pirate...
"One of the advantages of being disorderly is that one is constantly making exciting discoveries."
-- A. A. Milne

0 Comments:

Post a comment