Sunday, August 25, 2002

have you done these things? (stolen from Jenna)

Been to a Backstreet Boys concert: No, but I'd go to see Nsync anyday.
Been on a plane: Yes... wheee!
Been on a cruise: No.
Went swimming in the ocean: Atlantic, several times... Gulf of Mexico, Jason Warren and I ran through the surf on the beach to say we did.
Been to Europe: Not yet.
Been to Mexico: No.
Been to Canada: For about an hour.
Been to China: No.
Been to Alaska: No.
Been to Australia: Not yet.
Been to Japan: No, but I need to stop there to see my uncle on my way to Australia.
Been to Korea: No.
Been in a school play: Many.
Gone to Church: On a regular basis.
Watched "Dawson's Creek": Absolutely never.
Seen a grizzly bear (not in the zoo): There used to be a bear in the park back home, but I doubt it was a grizzly.
Been to Lake Powell: Erm... no?
Gone skiing: I'm not so sure you could call it skiing... but I've fallen down a snow-covered hill, yes.
Gone snowboarding: I gave up after that whole skiing thing.
Been on a motorcycle or motorbike: Heck yeah... my dad's a Harley man.
Fell asleep during a scary movie: Probably
Never slept during a night: I love being awake during the night.
Played field hockey: Didn't we have a unit on that in p.e.?
Played soccer: At school.
Played baseball: T-ball and softball.
Been to a Major League Baseball game: Just minor league - went to an Indians game.
Sat in a suite at a basketball game: No, but can I just say that I got free tickets to see the Pacers v. Raptors game that went into double overtime and couldn't find anyone to go with me? I went alone.
Seen the Harlem Globetrotters: No.
Kissed a guy/girl: Yes.
Gone to Applebee's: Last night with Beth, in fact.
Eaten fish: I dig white fish, but I'm not partial to salmon or crustaceans.
Eaten caviar: No.
Seen someone die (not in a movie): No.
Met a celebrity: I guess so.
Met the president: No.
Sang in public: Ugh, yes.
Driven a car: All the time.
Didn't wash your hair for a week: I don't think so... well, maybe when I was sick sometime.
Been to all 50 states: Just 29 for now.
Broken something valuable: Nothing I recall.
Disobeyed your parents: Yes.
Missed a day of Church: Yes.
Skipped school: Yes.
Broken through ice: Haha... technically, I suppose so. Ask Manda.
Bought ice cream from an ice cream truck: No.
Used your parents credit card (with permission): No.
Gotten a cavity: As a kid. None presently.
Broke your arm: I wish.
Been given stitches: Yes... on my tummy and my knee.
Shopped at Abecrombie and Fitch: NEVER!!!!
Shopped at American Eagle: I've been in there but never purchased anything.
Shopped at Old Navy: Yes, but not lately.
Not filled out a chain letter: Yes... I think my seven years of bad luck are about up.
Been to the top of the Statue of Liberty: No.
Dunked a basketball: No.
Wrote a story and had it published: No.
Filled a piggy bank: Yes... my hot pink plastic poodle bank.
Walked down 5th Avenue: No?
Read "Gone With the Wind": No... never seen the movie either, and frankly, I don't give a damn.
Danced in a ballet recital: Gosh, no.
Built a snowman: Yepper.
Went to the Olympics: No.
Went to Africa: No.
Drove over the Golden Gate Bridge: Never even been to California.
Milked a cow: Yes. I've also ridden one.
Husked corn: I'm from Iowa.
Carried a real koala bear: No, but I've held a squirrel.
Saw the Northern Lights: I don't think so.
Been to a runway fashion show: No.
Went to the Smithsonian: Yes.

Ouch. Must. Find. Chiropractor.

0 Comments:

Post a comment