Saturday, August 10, 2002

Happy Birthday, Door-T! I miss your face.

Lisa and Mick are going back to Australia at the end of the month.
:( Though we decided that 8 weeks away is only slightly longer than this last roadtrip, so it wouldn't be so bad. She is going to take some Pavlova Magic back for me. Mmm. Fiona informed us that they are serving pavlova at McDonalds down there now. Crazy.

Friday Five (.org) - how apropos...
1. Do you have a car? If so, what kind of car is it? Yes, and it is crap. (See yesterday.) '92 Chevy Beretta.
2. Do you drive very often? Less and less, as it is continuously losing or breaking parts. However, I used to drive all over the place. I like to drive. I should be a cab driver or something.
3. What's your dream car? Mmm... see below.
4. Have you ever received a ticket? Erm... yeah. There were two speeding tickets back when I was young and less observant. Then there was this one last summer where they said I ran a red (which was actually very yellow). I still deny my guilt on that one.
5. Have you ever been in an accident? I sort of backed into a car when I was trying to get out of the jammed parking lot at Subway when I was 17. That one was my fault... then there was the time that I got hit by a drunk driver when I was waiting at a stoplight in my mom's brand new convertible. Then I've been a passenger in several other accidents.



Ern, sounds like the Tooth & Nail band fest was a good time... I kinda dig Juliana Theory's sound, but I've never seen the dude. However, I know much it messes with you when the people are hard to watch. I have that same thing with the Jimmy Eat World dude and, though it is almost sacrilege, with Adam Duritz. (That's a good article, btw.)

0 Comments:

Post a comment