Friday, August 30, 2002

Béla was amazing. I sat at the studio for three hours just watching them work. He truly is a master of his craft. He is really gentle and unassuming. I'm just hoping I got a couple of decent shots. There was a lot of backlight, but I didn't want to be snapping flash photos while the guy was trying to record. Cool afternoon.

Thanks to Tash and thisdayinmusic.com, I now know my life's themesongs. (The number one tunes in the UK and US on the day I was born.) "When A Child Is Born (Soleado)" by Johnny Mathis and "Tonight's the Night (Gonna Be Alright)" by Rod Stewart. Ugh... he's one of my top three musicians I refuse to listen to. But that's okay... one of Tash's songs was "Pop Musik"... which is so downright awful. Haha.

I think I'm buying a car tomorrow. We shall see. Lisa is going to ride down with me to look at it and possibly drive my car back if I decide to get it. It's in Alabama though. It's a 1989 black Volvo 740. It's perfectly boxy and cute. I'd look good in it. :)

Here Be Dragons. The guy appears to make dragon skeletons from various materials. Kinda cool and kinda odd all at the same time.

I know it's not nice to laugh at another person's pain... but this article speculating on the aftermath of Jason Priestley's accident was quite amusing.

0 Comments:

Post a comment